Monday, November 30, 2009

All wrapped up

Hallelujah the revisions are done! And just in time. My editor contacted me today to inform me she would be ready for my ms this week.

There are only a few minor details (spell check and chapter titles) and then it will be off to the very- expensive- hopefully- worth -all- my -money -editor. I don't know how long it will take for her to do a first read through, I know that some of my first readers were able to finish the book in about ten hours. But since she is a professional, so perhaps even that first read through will take longer. To be honest I want her to rip through it the first time, to catch the excitement and to be drawn into the characters lives.

Ah well, time will tell all and I will be passing on all the information here for good or for ill. Or mediocre. Or painful. Hmm. Lets hope against the painful part.

No comments: