Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Blog Award!

This has been an exciting week for me and my blog! First of all, I have broken through the 100 followers mark. Welcome to all my new followers, hope you like to comment, win stuff and laugh a lot ;). If not, well, you won't like me so much.

Now, not only have I hit a milestone when it comes to blog followers, I won my first blog award!!

JJ from Writer's Block NZ has awarded me a Stylish Blogger Award. Good thing she hasn't seen me try to dress myself, the award would be snatched back in a split second.

So, a HUGE THANK YOU, to JJ for this honour, its my first and hopefully not my last :) Now just to figure out how to attach the dang button . . .

3 comments:

Debra L Martin said...

Congratulations! It's awesome when you are awarded blogger awards.

Shannon said...

I know! Such a surprise too :)

Jamie Grey said...

Congrats, Shannon! New followers always make my heart sing too :) Glad you passed the 100 mark!