Monday, October 03, 2011

Cover For "Dauntless" Book 3 of the Nevermore Trilogy

Yay :D I love my cover artist Patricia Schmitt (who by the way may just do a little guest post on here sometime in the near future) she does amazing work and is so great about any changes I'd like. Did I mention that she was amazing? I'd love to know what you think so leave me a comment and I will pass them on to Trish so she can have some feedback too.

Here is Dauntless . . . No blurb yet . . .



What?? You haven't read the first two books yet? Well, here's the covers and the links, you'd better get on it. ;-p


A paranormal romance set in a post apocalyptic world, Mara and Sebastian fight off marauders and monsters alike. But Sebastian carries a dark secret, one that more than threatens to tear them apart, it threatens to destroy them both and the love they have for each other. The secret forces Mara to make the ultimate choice. Will she live for love, or will she live to survive?

Sundered, Book I of the Nevermore Trilogy is available on Amazon and Smashwords


Rumours and whispers of a cure have reached Mara’s ears and hope that has been denied for so long begins to grow once more. But, if she is to find the cure, to help Sebastian, she must face down a whole new set of dangers.

A sadistic army General who’s hatred knows no bounds.

A brilliant scientist whose love for his lost wife drives him to madness.

And a new pack of Nevermores . . .

Bound, Book II of the Nevermore Trilogy is also available on Amazon and Smashwords



3 comments:

Kelly Stone Gamble said...

I love the cover art. Colorful, yet not overwhelming, and the art is pertinent to the story. I like to pick up a book and have a clue based on the cover art. Thanks for sharing!

Shannon said...

Thanks Kelly, hope you enjoy Sundered! Looking forward to your review :)

Lynn Hallbrooks said...

I like the cover art...the title is great but the other print in white is difficult to see on the smaller icons. Not sure how it will display on Amazon or such.