Monday, July 09, 2012

"Dark Isle" Celtic Legacy Book 2 Released EARLY!

Dark Isle was not supposed to be released until tomorrow, but due to some rumours swirling about that it COULD take up to 48 hours to get a new book live, I opted to start the process last night.

And guess what happened? Yup, an early release! So for those of you who have signed up for my newsletter and had a chance for a free copy, go check out your email because Dark Isle is waiting for you! Want a chance at free books for yourself, maybe even for the next book? Then sign up for the newsletter over there---->

As for the rest, I hope you take a moment to check out Dark Isle, it was a fun book to write, and I think (hope!) you're going to like it as much as I liked writing it.

When evil begets evil, a choice is forced on Quinn, the one person who can see the danger. Does she save the ones she loves, or does she save the world from Chaos?

As the realms of Fae and human collide, Quinn’s future has never looked so grim, or so damn impossible.
 
Click Here to Purchase!
 

2 comments:

Marie Loughin said...

Yea! Congrats! I like your blurb.

Captain Cleavage said...

:( I never got an email...oh welll guess I will just have to go buy it. also...the cover...YUMM-O!