Saturday, November 24, 2012

Need Amazing Cover Art? #amwriting






I've introduced you before, but I want you to all say hi to Ryan Bibby, cover artist extrordinaire! Ryan lives in New Zealand with his wife and kids and is building up his clientele list as a cover artist. Not only his he an AMAZING artist that SERIOUSLY will knock your socks off. He produces high quality work that stands alongside some of the BEST covers in the industry. There is no doubt in my mind that without his amazing covers, my books wouldn't sell even half as well as they do. People judge books by their covers, plain and simple.

Its a funny story how I met Ryan. You remember the cover art polls I was doing late last year? Ryan contacted me and offered his services as a prize for the cover art that recieved the lowest number of votes. Aww, what a sweetie! I did point out that might not go over so well with the "winner" of the new cover art, so instead we did a draw off another posting all about Ryan. If you want to check that out, click HERE.

After that, it was all downhill! Just kidding!

 Ryan put together my Zombie-ish Apopcalypse cover art, Ingredients of a Cauldron and my most recent title, Priceless. He works across the board with different genres, and honestly is FABULOUSLY easy to work with.
Ryan is still building his clientele list, so if you are looking for cover art, I can recommend Ryan without reservation as a talented artist, great guy and all around workhorse when it comes to making sure your cover art is spot on.

So take a minute and check out just a few of Ryan's cover art in a variety of genres.

To contact Ryan email him at ryan.a.bibby@gmail.com OR you can check out his new website
 
 
 
 
 








2 comments:

Jonathan D Allen said...

Ryan is awesome! He also produced the cover art for Room 3, one of my personal favorite covers:

http://www.amazon.com/Room-3-ebook/dp/B00A6GR7XG/ref=tmm_kin_title_0

Seriously, hire him, he's totally worth it.

Micheal Rivers said...

Ryan also did the cover for Verliege. He is phenomenal with his creativity! I like how Ryan works with his client and incorporates their ideas as well.